Students of this course are expected to come to it with an open mind and willingness to learn. Expectations are that ALL students will complete and turn in course work on time. Course work may include: written assignments as well as audio and/or video recordings of call scenarios.
You can’t reach your sales goals if you can’t get the appointment first.
This course is designed to generate more appointments, by empowering you to pick up the phone, and cold call the individuals, business owners, and executives you want to reach who need your product or service, to cut costs, generate revenue, or improve their processes!
Why You Will Want To Take This Course
If you work for yourself, own a small business, or have a sales title in an organization, you have sales goals to hit to keep your business running, meet your quota, and put more money in your bank account!
But, none of that will happen, until you set that first appointment!
- How Do I Get Past The Secretary?
- Are Cold Calls Really That Important?
- Why Won’t An Email Work?
- Why Aren’t My Voicemails Getting Returned?
- What Do I Say To Get That First Appointment Booked?
- How Can I Make My Sales Calls Stand Out From My Competition?
What You Will Learn
This program is not intended to replace networking, Linkedin, Facebook, etc. to generate new business. Rather, it is designed to complement what you are already doing, and give you a leg up on your competitors, or the competition you face in your organization, who lack the courage, or the skills, to pick up the phone and dial.
The course is set up in easy to understand modules that cover the tactics, strategies, and special situations you will encounter on your path through the receptionist, to voicemail, to the decision maker, to objections, to that first appointment!
- Phone Call Empowerment
- Mastering the Cold Call
- Generating More Appointments
- Surpassing the Receptionist Blockade
- The Voicemail Message That Gets A Callback
- Overcoming Objections
- Elements of a Great Sales Call
Who This Course Is For
- Sales Professionals Wishing To Up Their Cold Calling Game
- Sales Managers Seeking To Groom Their Sales Team For Getting More Appointments
- Company Owners Looking To Gain More Qualified Leads
- Call Center Staff Members Who Desire Better Returns In Their Successful Call Rates