- You’re looking to build your skill set for better job opportunities.
- You have your own small business or are planning to build your book of business.
- Have a burning desire to grow your sales.
- Computer with internet access.
Beat the competition and skew the odds in your favor by implementing a simple yet solid sales and marketing strategy that bears real results.
Owning and running a small business or being a sales rep is not for the faint at heart. Most of the time, you’ll need to wear different hats and juggle many balls in the air to make it work. Needless to say, this can be an overwhelming task. It can be extremely difficult, but totally doable – if you know what to do. And this is exactly what this simple yet powerful course aims to accomplish.
In a nutshell, you will want to take this course to:
- Learn the secret why successful sales reps and business owners attract great results. (Hint: You don’t have to look far to achieve this.)
- Boost your sales by identifying who your ideal customers are and how to convince them to buy from you.
- Learn how to use social selling to supercharge your online marketing and sales prospecting efforts, increase revenue, and enhance productivity.
- Take advantage of everything traditional and digital media has to offer in growing your business.
- Open a whole new world of exciting possibilities by expanding your sphere of influence.
- Write persuasive and captivating business proposals guaranteed to produce results.
- Convert happy paying customers to brand ambassadors by using a credible and dependable CRM platform.
Why You Will Want To Take This Course
Running a business and driving sales is not an easy job. With so many so-called ‘marketing gurus’ advocating different marketing tactics, you could easily lose focus if you keep chasing the next shiny thing. Stop going around in circles without reaching your goal by implementing a sales and marketing strategy that works.
Specifically, this course can be of great help if you:
- Have self-limiting beliefs that are getting in the way of your success. Success starts from within so you need to develop a winner mentality to help you attract the results you need. This course will help you become a better, more successful version of yourself.
- Find difficulty identifying and winning prospects. This course teaches you how to find your ideal clients and customers and the best approach to win them.
- Have trouble converting prospects to paying customers. Developing and maintaining positive relationships is the key to improving your conversion rates so mastering the art of social selling, creating effective sales funnel, and using a credible CRM platform play a crucial role in your business success.
- Don’t have solid business writing skills. A strong proposal can be instrumental to your success but not many business owners know how to write one. We have dedicated a whole chapter to help you learn everything you need to know to come up with a captivating and persuasive business proposal like clockwork.
What You Will Learn
In this course, you will learn the skills needed to develop and polish your sales and marketing capabilities, increase your conversion rates, and turn your prospects into happy, paying customers.
- Learn how to be an effective communicator and presenter and develop a winner mentality.
- Master the art of prospecting so you will never run out of leads.
- Use social media to boost your online marketing efforts.
- Learn advertising and marketing tactics that produce real, verifiable, and reproducible results.
- Understand how sales funnels work.
- Develop and leverage your connections and build mutually beneficial relationships to enrich your knowledge and expand your influence.
- Understand what makes a great business proposal and learn how to write one.
- Understand how a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform can help you improve existing customer relationships and acquire new customers faster.
Who This Course Is For
- Small business owners who are looking for a proven strategy in growing their business and/or expand their market reach.
- Entrepreneurs planning to start a small business.
- Business professionals seeking to know how to network successfully.
- Sales professionals wishing to become more proactive finding qualified leads.
- Anyone interested in learning about proven marketing tactics and strategies.