Small Budget Marketing…The Taser Approach!
You know you need to advertise but have little to no budget. You’ve made some efforts including some social media but don’t seem to be getting results. You feel stuck! So let’s get you UNSTUCK! Learn now from someone who’s been there, done that!
What You Will Learn
A taser is designed to get a reaction, quickly and efficiently! So together, whether it is a service, retail or manufacturing, you’ll learn budgeting, planning and strategy for a shoestring budget. We’ll get you to refocus on your target market and discover creative ways to “zap” their eyeballs with your message. We’ll even reveal techniques that are FREE!
You will learn from someone who actually ran their own small business for over 25 years. Learn lessons from true life stories of someone who felt “stuck” many times. By breaking down the process this course gives you concrete effective strategies to inform and wow your specific target market.
Take a ways:
- Create a budget based on your industry.
- Create a plan and consistent strategy.
- Create a timeline and how to keep your plan rolling without absorbing a lot of your time.
- Measure yourself and reward yourself!
- Receive a variety of marketing plan examples based on different types of business. Retail, Service, Manufacturing etc.
- Tips on relationship marketing practices that are low cost or free.
- How to turn your employees into “promoters.’
Who This Course Is For
If you’ve developed a brand, service or business or bought a franchise and are looking for that additional understanding of marketing techniques, data measurement definitions and good old fashioned guerilla marketing ideas that have been proven successful then this course will provide a great return on your investment.