Each student will be expected to take a deep-dive into their own creative speaking process, in addition to learning the fundamentals of what it takes to be an effective public speaker.
Learn the ins and outs of public speaking, while developing valuable tools and questions to ask after developing your own style!
In this course, Emmy-award winning sportscaster and professional speaker Bob Rathbun will go step-by-step through the World of Public Speaking! Whether you are organizing a presentation, getting ready to be interviewed, or planning an in-house presentation, Bob will take you through all the details in preparing and delivering the perfect speech that will entertain your audiences and make you a hero with meeting planners!
Learn from someone who has been on stage and on network television for over 30 years!
Why You Will Want To Take This Course
This course offers students of all backgrounds an opportunity to develop and focus their public speaking skills. Whether you are looking to become a professional speaker or you were tapped to speak in front of your co-workers, Bob will teach the skills you need to engage with your audience and develop your message to the world.
Topics will include:
- Developing your ability to connect with the audience
- Crafting a speech
- Incorporating social media into your brand
- Planning the day of your speech
- Rehearsal tips and tricks
- Engaging emotionally with the audience
What You Will Learn
Students will learn how to prepare, deliver, and promote their public speaking skills in such a way that they learn how to develop their own styles by using Bob’s expertise with over 30 years in the Broadcasting and Speaking Industry.
- What to research when beginning to write your speech
- Planning for your event day
- How to use a microphone effectively
- Developing your own style and confidence
- Which critical errors to avoid that disconnect you from your audience
- How to conduct an interview
- What’s the right way to move on-stage?
Who This Course Is For
This course is for beginners, intermediate public speakers, or anyone looking to advance their own skills and techniques. Whether you are just starting out and are terrified of the thought of speaking in front of your peers or if you are comfortable behind the microphone, Bob’s insight into the industry will show you numerous tricks and secrets to a successful speech.