The course is specifically designed for professionals who are interested in learning the selling skills that will make them highly successful!
Individuals that are driven to succeed!
The goal of this course is to teach people, new to the face-to-face sales profession, how to succeed.
You will learn the fundamentals of making a sales call: who to call on, what to say, how to uncover client needs, how to overcome objections, how to close the sale and, most importantly, how to do it again!
Why You Will Want To Take This Course
You will be able to, successfully, manage situations that require a professional to find a solution to a client’s requirements. You will learn to overcome obstacles in both your client’s business and your own organization.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare yourself to have a successful day
- ow to look the part of a professional
- How to ask questions
- What question to ask and when
- How to listen
- How to determine your client’s needs
- How to recognize objections and overcome them
- How to “read the room”
- How to close
- How to follow-up
- How to do it again!
Who This Course Is For
- The ideal student for this course is the inexperienced sales professional
- The salesperson who hasn’t yet “figured it out”
- The professional who is highly motivated to succeed
- This course is NOT for individuals who are unwilling to put in the time and effort it will take to be successful!
|The World of F2F Sales ( Sales Training for Beginners) via Zoom||November 16-18, 2020||Day: Wednesdays||Time: 10:00am-4:00pm|
|The World of F2F Sales ( Sales Training for Beginners) via Zoom||December 7-9, 2020||Day: Mondays||Time: 10:00am-4:00pm|
|The World of F2F Sales ( Sales Training for Beginners) via Zoom||December 15-17, 2020||Day: Tuesdays||Time: 10:00am-4:00pm|
|Customized Sales Training for Your Organization||Ask for Availability||Request a Proposal||Contact Us|