Students of this course are expected to come to it with an open mind and willingness to learn. Expectations are that ALL students will complete and turn in course work on time. Course work may include: written assignments as well as, group chats and attendance of local networking events.
Marketing is not sleazy, deceptive or manipulative.
In the business climate today, you must be willing to put yourself out there, particularly on the Internet. The Mental game of marketing should not be ignored. It takes a proper mindset to effectively market yourself and/or your business.
In this course we will explore what it takes to develop a marketing plan that builds your brand, communicates your message and reaches new markets. We will delve into what makes a brand identity stand out and how to use that to attract the clients or customers you need.
Why You Will Want To Take This Course
Every business needs a marketing plan. Yet for business owners and managers how to develop and implement a marketing strategy that produces results can be challenging at best. But, if you have the right marketing tools and training, it’s a great start.
In this course we address and answer questions like:
- What Makes Up An Effective Marketing Program?
- How Can I Make My Brand Stand Out?
- How Do I Target The Right Customers?
- What Makes Up A Great Message?
What You Will Learn
In this courseI will address the marketing solutions that are needed to solidify a business. You will learn about the foundations of a good marketing plan and how to create a brand identity.
In this course your will:
- Learn What The Proper Mindset Is For Marketing
- Discover Your Brand Promise and Brand Identity
- Learn Who Your Target Market and Ideal Client Is
- IdentifyYour Unique Sales Proposition and Core Marketing Message
- Learn Content Creation That Makes You the Expert
- Learn How To Create Signature Offers That Sell
- Learn How To Promote Like a Rockstar
Who This Course Is For
This course is designed for anyone who wishes to learn the foundation concepts of marketing. I will be highlighting brand creation and communication which can help everyone from the new college graduate to the experienced entrepreneur.
This is an ideal course for:
- New College Graduates Interested In The Field of Marketing
- Start-up Business Owners Tasked With Marketing Their Business
- New Entrepreneurs
- Anyone Seeking To Learn Marketing From The Ground Up